Who are we?
AzBooks International OU is an independent publisher specializing in interactive children’s books. Our primary mission is to provide children aged 0‐6+ with interactive, up-to-date learning that helps develop their memory, attention span, and perception of the world around them in a fun and easy way.
We create unique titles enhanced with sound modules and other engaging features that enable children to play with them as well as read them. Thanks to the skill and dedication of our talented designers, editors and illustrators, our range of products is constantly growing broader, encompassing both cherished classic topics and new unusual ideas in order to create books that are loved by children and their parents alike.
What are our strengths?
- Over 100 million books in print
- Partners in more than 62 countries
- Books translated into more than 40 languages
- Innovative formats
- Cutting‐edge publishing technologies
How can you benefit?
Our books can easily be adjusted to any language, culture and market. Our team is open to various kinds of cooperation, such as:
- foreign rights sales (see our latest foreign rights catalog);
- packaging services, which include adapting your licenced characters to our bestselling formats or developing a brand new product starting from scratch upon product delivery.